Our commitment is clear, act to protect the environment by proposing :
• An adapted offer with products printed in our factory in Châteaubriant (France).
• A manufacturing process that meets the environmental standards set down in the Kyoto Protocol and Göteborg Summit, which call for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
After more than one year of research and development, Promoplast has replaced solvent-based ink with water-based ink. Our Châteaubriant site retains this exclusivity in France, simultaneously helping to preserve local jobs.
Moreover, waste from the process of producing plastic film is fully reused in our factory's production cycle.
After launching Plastbio and Ecoplast, plastic bags made from corn starch, our company works two years on an innovative alternative solution that is even cleaner: made from potato starch, the Bioterre bag is fully compostable and conforms to the standard EN13432. Indeed, potato crops need less water and they avoid the confusion that too often arises with transgenic maize.
Recently Promoplast has been labeled Imprim'vert for our commitment to reduce environmental impacts. This brand is recognized by all actors of the graphic industries and attributed to the following conditions :
• Eliminate waste affecting the environment ;
• Do not use toxic products ;
• Secure dangerous liquids stored by the printer ;
• Communicate on good environmental practices ;
• Follow and control its energy consumption.
We have to work together to pave the way for our children's future by leaving them a "clean" planet !